Affordable Sitting Services by Our Network of Rabbit-Experienced Volunteers
Fill out our online
request form below
Receive invoice & submit payment
We look for your perfect sitter
Drop off your rabbit with sitter
Thank you for your interest in House Rabbit Network Bunsitting Services! We have experienced, rabbit-savvy volunteers throughout eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire who will care for your rabbits in their homes in exchange for a donation to HRN.
As of October 2022, our daily rate is $25 a day per pen. A pen can house up to a trio of bonded rabbits.
1. Fill out the request form below.
2. Once we receive your request, we begin reaching out to our sitters, making every attempt to find someone for your dates within the driving distance you have specified. This process sometimes takes a day, but can take several. Please be patient as we try to fulfill your request.
A few things to keep in mind: the farther away you are willing to drive to drop off/pick up your bun, the better our chances of finding a sitter. Similarly, the more time you can give us, the better.
3. When we have found a potential match, we will email you and the sitter to introduce you. From there, you coordinate with the sitter about the specifics of drop off/pick up. Please keep in mind that our sitters are volunteers and do not receive a stipend from HRN, so we request that you provide some items to the sitter. You can discuss the needed items when you contact each other, but here is a suggested list.
4. Payment is due online when you receive your email invoice prior to drop off.
5. Drop off your rabbit at your sitter's house and enjoy your trip!
bunsitting Request form
Please complete the below form to begin the process of finding a sitter. This should give us all the information we need to begin, but we will reach out if we have questions.